Slate Digital VRS8
The VRS-8 is NOT just another “me too” eight-channel recording interface - it’s a fantastic-sounding professional audio converter packed with tons of features:
- 8 Ultra Linear VMS-One mic preamps, enabling you to use our microphone and preamp emulations on every input and controlled directly from the front panel for easy control when tracking.
- A LLN™ (Low Latency Native) custom hard-wired converter chipset, which reduces managed components in the audio path and allows an incredible .7 milliseconds of latency at 96K (with a 32 sample buffer) - allowing you to monitor through mic and preamp emulations while tracking.
- Mastering-quality conversion technology incorporating the newest AKM converters, offering a whopping industry-best 124db of dynamic range on all inputs.
- XTC satellite-grade clocking technology, utilizing four temperature-compensated crystal oscillators for ultra-stable audio performance.
- Built-in monitor switching and headphone amplifiers.
- Native MIDI IO, for accurate MIDI timing that doesn’t utilize the USB bus.
- Both Thunderbolt (for Mac) and PCIe (for PC) connectivity for maximum cross-platform compatibility.
Different bundles with ML-1 and ML-2 mics are available, contact us for more details!